Vanda Canadian School is the first and only Canadian school with Iranian management for the academic year 2021-2022, which enrolls resident and non-resident students (International) in the eighth to tenth grades of high school. It should be noted that this school has an official license from the Department of Education of the Province of British Columbia as a private school (Independent School) authorized under the BC Ministry of Education and in accordance with the BC education system. In this school, we will benefit from experienced Canadian teachers as well as Iranian teachers with experience in the Canadian education system.
This school has been established with the support of 25 years of experience in school management in Iran and about 10 years of experience in running an official Iranian school in Vancouver with the following goals:
– To reduce the stress of entering the Canadian education system, especially for newcomers
– To meet the expectations of the Iranian society with more emphasis on academic education along with teaching individual social skills
– To preserve Iranian cultural values in the new generation of immigrants alongside teaching positive Canadian values
– To reduce parents’ worries about culture shock to their children
– Possibility of studying simultaneously in both Canadian and Iranian educational systems by substituting Persian courses instead of elective courses
Registration for the school will begin on April 1, 2021, and there is a special discount for first to fifth resident applicants.
Address: #370-233 West 1st Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1B3